Tuesday 24 April 2012

My favourite album

One of the pre-class questions that Shimelle asked for Cover to Cover is about the favourite album you have created.  My favourite album is my honeymoon album - it's 6x6 but is complete and I really like the themes of blues, beiges and greens - they suit my egyptian photos really well. It feels like it's really cohorent and really tells the story of what we did, lots of happy memories too which always helps!


So here are photos of some of the LOs I included in that album, there are lots more too.  Looking back on them most of the pages are really quite simple but the album does have flow and would definitely be good to show to someone to explain what scrapbooking is all about!










1 comment:

  1. What a great album, I tend to use smaller albums like a 6x6 to scrap special holiday or occasions. I love looking back at them. You were very brave to go ballooning! I'm not sure I could do it!!

    ReplyDelete