Thursday 15 December 2011

JYC December 13th

New Christmas Decorations

We've now built up a pretty good collection of tree decorations so although I did buy a couple of new bits for the tree, I really wanted some more Christmassy things to add to my home over the festive period.


I've wanted a gingerbread house candle holder for ages, my Mum's got one but the versions in the garden centre were a bit over my budget! However Cargo have already started selling off their Christmas decorations so this lovely house was half price - I snapped it up as soon as I saw it.


This little willow wreath is tucked under the mirror in our hallway and adds a lovely splash of festive red.


As a child I was fascinated by snow globes and my boys are the same. This is another decoration I picked up in Cargo and I even love the tinny version of 'We wish you a Merry Christmas' that it plays!


No comments:

Post a Comment