Sunday 1 August 2010

More scrapbooking... (7-10 of 250)

Have had a really scrappy weekend, despite being out for most of the day yesterday. Am definitely inspired by all the new stash I got for my birthday. This LO was using Crate Paper's brook collection, which I hankered after for ages, bought a while ago and finally started cutting into this weekend, it's so lush...


I think this was a stuck sketch, am not sure and need to get better about recording where the sketches I've saved have come from... there's so many sketch blogs I subscribe to now...

The PPs for the next LO were from my sis and are definitely a bit brighter than I normally pick! I think they're from BoBunny? This started from a scrappiest sketch but has ended up quite differently...


I'm not that mad about it really, but it was good to get the photo scrapped.

I then cut into the lush echo park papers that my bro and sis in law got me for my birthday, also quite bright but I loved working with these. They match the photos really well I think. The sketch for this one was also from the scrappiest...


and then with more echo park I made this which was my favourite LO of the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment