Monday 12 July 2010

The list (so far...)

1. Go to a music festival
2. Read 100 books
3. Learn how to use my sewing machine
4. Swim 5000 25m lengths
5. Make 250 scrapbook layouts (or mini-book pages etc...)
6. Make 10 different hand crafted gifts
7. Bake and ice 10 birthday cakes
8. Lose 2 stone and keep it off
9. Take the boys to Florida
10. Finish decorating my house
11. Knock down the garage
12. Make progress in my career
13. Sing a solo in front of an audience
14. Be a chair of governors for at least 2 years
15. Stop eating crisps
16. Write 200 blog posts
17. Go to an England international rugby match at Twickenham with Jon
18. Get a professional family portrait done
19. Start and keep a gratitude journal once a week
20. Walk outside at least once a month
21. Visit 15 different british counties
22. Go on 50 dates with Jon
23. Start playing the guitar
24. Get 100 people following my blog
25. Go to the theatre 5 times
26. Do the moonwalk
27. Put my charms on to my charm bracelet
28. Be a guest designer on a scrapbooking website
29. Take the boys ice skating outside
30. Save £10000 for our loft conversion
31. Go to the top of the Spinnaker Tower
32. Water fight with the boys
33. Give blood
34. Climb Snowdon
35. Swim with dolphins
36. Do a 'Go Ape'
37. Celebrate my birthdays
38. Get a pedicure
39.
40.

So my list is a work in progress, any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. well I will be yoour first follower to get you off to a good start Cathy :=)

    My DH was 44 on Sunday so don't you worry, you are still very young! I turned 40 in March and haven't done half the things on your list, but I don't feel too shortchanged lol! And turning 40 is better than the alternative!

    Good luck

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is kinda hard to add to cos its a bit vague ... read 100 books??? visit 15 counties? According to your SMART where is the Specific? And with two boys, wont you be making 2 birthday cakes a year? Bit shocked by walk outdoors once a month ... I walk (the dog) three times a day! I suggest: raise money for charity; grow a 10ft tall sunflower; get to level 10(?) in a computer game;

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to keep a list of things to achieve!
    I have done a few of mine (although they were never written down) maybe they might spark an idea....

    Swim with dolphins
    Visit Boston, MA
    Whale Watching at Cape Cod
    Visit all 6 states of New England
    Do "Go Ape"

    Will be keeping an eye on your progress! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete