Wednesday 14 July 2010

1/100 books and 1/250 scrapbook LOs - you have to start somewhere...

Yay, i finshed a book last night - 99 to go!


It was OK, very gentle but it didn't really grip me. Would be OK for the beach but it took me weeks to finish it at home.

I also did this LO:


It was taken on our recent trip to Old Sarum and for once we are all looking at the camera! Mental note, showing my hair a hairbrush occasionally may be a good thing on family days out. I used this sketch from The Scappiest. The PPs and stickers are from 3 bugs in a Rug 'simple pleasures' and I cut the alphas and bird using my MM slice.

I am adding to my list of 40 things the following: a water fight with the boys, give blood; climb Snowdon and do 'Go Ape'. The following didn't make the cut: flying lesson (I have BIG issues with small planes); horse racing (am lucky to live near Ascot and have been lots of times - highly recommend it though!); wimbledon (been to the ladies final before - I know, I'm a lucky girl) and hot air ballooning because:



I've been before, on my honeymoon - that's the Valley of the Kings in Egypt in the background. Happy days!!

2 comments:

  1. Some good additions to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and love the family pic!! thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week! LOL about the book!!

    ReplyDelete