Friday 16 July 2010

Long journeys begin with small steps...

So after the flurry of activity at the start of the week, I have been extremely busy at work and not able to do very much towards my 40 things. However, this is my desk at the moment...


The mini book is very much a work in progress, and so far I have made the equivalent of 2 scrapbook LOs (and a bit) - I'll show all when finished but it's coming together nicely and is also me managing to finish a project that was started in February - the mini book was a Shimelle class at the Stitch and Craft show then. I have now tidied up the desk and will crack on with the mini book tomorrow.

DH is off fishing tomorrow morning so I am planning on a pyjama morning with the boys and pancakes for breakfast, before heading on out for our monthly walk. I think some people were shocked when I said I aimed to get out walking once a month - I do walk at other times but with this goal I really meant walking in woods, or by a pond, or a common or something - a bit of communing with nature and enjoying the fresh air. I'm madly busy at work at the moment (including working this sunday) so it'll be really good to fill my lungs with the smells of the country...

No comments:

Post a Comment