Friday 10 August 2012

5 on Friday

First time joining in with 5 on Friday - I love these sorts of posts though and have lots of ideas about 5s I want to write about all ready....

First up 5 products that are on my 'to buy' list following Summer CHA - there was a fair bit that caught my eye and I did love some of the Christmas collections but I am stash busting this year for my JYC album so am trying not to look at the Christmas stuff at all.

However after some major stash busting in the first half of this year I do need some regular PP and embellies and these were the collections that made it on to my list...

1.


First up is Persnickety by Lily Bee. I'm still into chevrons and think this mix of colours will go well with my photos.

2.


Fancy Pants the Good Life. Again love the mix of colours, and will suit the heaps of boy photos I have well. Those pennants are v cute too.

3.


Have been using Simple Stories Documented for my Document:2012 album and have found them really easy collections to use and play with. I love the colours of this Harvest Lane range and think they'll be good to scrap autumn photos on without being too gimmicky halloweeny.

4.


Echo Park For the Record 2, I've bought several EP collections and they generally get used up pretty quick. This was my favourite of the autumn collections they released and I like ALL these papers.

5.



MME The Sweetest Thing Bluebell, quite similiar in colours to the EP collection above, but looks a little softer? Love the brads and have already ordered some of this collection, mainly because it's the first one that's arrived in the UK. Just waiting for the others now...

No comments:

Post a Comment