Tuesday 22 May 2012

Stuck?! May 1st Sketch

Stuck's lovely sketch for May 1st is here and I stash busted using some old papers from Echo Park, AC, Stamping Up and some MME embellies. It's also the first time I used blooms for ages, but if you can't put them on a wedding LO when can you...


I really liked the LO but still have more photos I wanted to include and lots of stories from the day, so I made an insert that will sit on top of this LO.



The journalling will go on the inside of the tab and I'll then attach it to the main LO with some tape. I really like this idea, inspired by Shimelle's Cover to Cover class, and making this LO will fill another gap in my 2010 album...

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the flowers. I have a big pile somewhere too. Shimelle is really making it easy to find layouts to do with this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to add more photos and journaling! I'm definitely going to try this technique. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete