Friday 2 December 2011

JYC December 1st

This Christmas.... 
I will believe in being happy 
I will be grateful for being secure 
I will remember the boys' faces
and try not to be hacked off when the printer stops working on 1st December!

So I have a lovely album, I've picked my papers and embellishments, I've made all my numbers and I've even pre-made some pages... only for my printer to go a bit loopy... (aaaarrghhh - SO annoying!!!). But anyhow here's the photo I would have been using today, and my journalling...


Finally advent has arrived and I know this as Owen asked me at 6 o'clock this morning where his advent calendar was! They were waiting on the mantelpiece, along with two little elves who've been sent by Santa to see whether Charlie and Owen are being good this December...





No comments:

Post a Comment