Monday 25 June 2012

I'm back....

Have done more than my fair share of this....


Been loving this sort of scenery...


And even did a little bit of this...


It was a fab holiday - have been back to reality with a bang for a couple of weeks now and definitely had some post-holiday blues, but there wasn't much time for moping as it's our busiest time of year at work and I had a hen weekend last weekend.

I've already ordered over 100 photos of the holiday and put them in one of these albums, I'm now adding some journalling and making it a bit more pretty but my aim is to have the album complete in the next two weeks.

Have also enjoyed reading the challenges on the ATDML blog's online crop this weekend and hoping to get a few of them completed before next weekend's deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment