Friday 18 May 2012

Small things...

In this post I was having a bit of a whinge about the inaccessibility of my albums, they were stored on the top shelf in my craft room - a complete pain and quite dangerous if they all fell over every time you got one of them down (which they always did!)

My plan to sort this out is to get myself to Ikea and buy an expedit which will go in our dining room and be a lot easier for everyone. However we are off on hols quite soon and don't want to make the Ikea trip until we are back and I've been paid again. So I was getting a bit frustrated when the other evening I looked at the shelves and realised something really simple I could do to improve the situation - at least until I get to Ikea.

Do you want to see what I did?


I appreciate you may have to crane your neck in a sideways fashion! Can't get blogger to turn this photo round:( Anyway I swapped the albums with some books so they were on a lower shelf - so easy, took 5 minutes and has improved my scrappy world immensely...

Any yes small things do please small minds....

No comments:

Post a Comment