Friday 27 April 2012

Document 2012: March

These were my March pages, recently completed at my local crop.

 We were all dressed up ready to go to the party which is the subject of this month's focus page, we only seem to manage about 1 photo per year where we are all looking at the camera at the same time so I definitely wanted to include this one! I made these on the same weekend as Shimelle's online crop and used 3 different manufacturer's PPs to make this one. I also used a sketch from the Scrappiest.



 March was a fun month. For Mother's Day we went to one of Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurants in Guildford which was great. I made the cute booties as I gift for the baby shower we were going to.


My focus page is about Jon's really good friend Neil coming over from Canada for a week's visit. On their first day they had a big baby shower, wedding celebration and welcome home party. It was a lot of fun and great to see them. This LO was based on Shimelle's challenge to use to contrasting PPs for a 1/3 and 2/3 of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment