Thursday 29 December 2011

JYC December 29th

Hallway mirror (and me!)



Today's prompt is all about telling a story that's missing from the album - well this year I have loved spending Christmas in my fully decorated house.  We moved here two years ago and I don't think it had been touched for at least 25 years, the whole place was horrendous.  With lots of hard work (mainly from my husband) we have now re-decorated every room including the kitchen and bathroom, but one of my favourite spaces this Christmas has been our hallway where we have used a red poinsettia garland and a willow heart to add a festive touch and I think it looks great. There's also gold tinsel with red berry lights running up the stairs and I love that too.

I'm in this photo as I have festive lurgy and am missing out on a trip to see family in Bath :(. I am feeling pretty rotten to be honest but am hoping that a couple of quiet days will mean I am back on form for the New Year festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment