Thursday 18 August 2011

Shimelle's Go Retro Challenge

I am still working my way through Shimelle's challenges from last weekend's online event at about one per day - I haven't got so much time to blog during the week as I work fulltime so am having a mini catch up this evening.

The Go Retro challenge was to use a photo from before 2011 - mine was much older than this - one of me at about 7 or 8 years old, and one of Owen from 2 years ago, but both in the same paddling pool in Guildford.


I love how this LO turned out, it was partially lifted from this LO here which I love, but ended up quite different. The PPs and embellies are from Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air range, which I was lucky enough to win at a crop earlier this year but I've struggled to use so far. However I think this is my favourite LO for all of Shimelle's challenges that I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment