Monday 15 August 2011

Shimelle's Add to the Story Challenge

I went to a crop yesterday and did loads of layouts so have lots to share today, but I did this challenge on Saturday night when I was getting ready for the crop - it was really quick to do and I may go back and do this for some of my other layouts as well.

The challenge was to add some journalling to a layout where you hadn't told the full story initially. I chose this layout which I did ages ago, using a scrapagogo kit I think. The PPs are definitely cosmo cricket anyway.


It was a really nice layout but didn't include any journalling, so I made this journalling card from some cosmo scraps I had. The journalling is about how this photo was taken on Charlie's first holiday abroad.


I then cut my original LO (eeek!) and made a pocket on the back of it using a piece of spare cardstock.


And this is my completed LO with the journalling card in place.





No comments:

Post a Comment