Wednesday 3 August 2011

Explore day 3

So I am now on my summer holidays with my boys and have got round to a bit of crafting. I'm attempting to catch up with explore, but not going to feel too bad if I don't as I'll get behind again next week anyway as we are off to Wales on our family summer holiday.

These were my pages about maps, I really love maps and that's what the journalling's about but I've also tried to tie it in with my summer holiday theme by including a mind map of stuff we want to do (that's the big picture) and some little cut outs of maps showing where we're spending time this summer. One is our destination in Wales, one of Wisley which is local to us and we love spending time at, and the last one is where we're staying near Bath for the August bank holiday.




The circle embellies were what I made following the class instructions, and more will be cropping up in the play book as I complete it...

No comments:

Post a Comment