Saturday 23 October 2010

Some blog candy... :)

So I am on holiday for a week, it's half term in the UK and I'm looking forward to spending some time with my little boys, relaxing and hopefully getting some crafting in. To celebrate I am giving away this:


It's a set of American Crafts Travel PPs, phrase stickers, metal sticky badge things and chipboard shapes. There are about 12 sheets of paper, 2 of each design and you could make a lovely minibook with them or some LOs if you're going or have been on a city minibreak.

Anyway, it's very easy to enter, please become a follower of my blog and leave a comment below. I will give an extra entry to anyone who blogs about this on their blog and links below. I will post internationally. People who already follow will automatically be entered! This is open until the end of half term - 6pm GMT on November 1st...

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Get you with your blog candy!! Have added myself in to your followers group.

    ReplyDelete