Saturday, 16 October 2010

The Crisp Thing




Mmmm, crisps! I could eat them all day, every day - no problem! I think a few people were surprised by my goal of 'not eating crips' on my list of things to do before I'm 40 - but I guess I'm just an all or nothing girl and don't do 'moderation' very well - and as it seems to be a choice between either not eating crisps at all or completely over-indulging, then for me 'no crisps' has to be the best way forwards. So since September 1st I've not had any and while it hasn't always been easy (i.e. Jon scoffing Pringles in front of X factor a few nights ago) I do feel better and certainly more virtuous for it - coupled with a health assessment where I got told that it was time to change a few old habits and to make a few new ones, I do think this is definitely a change for the better and one I'll be sticking to...

No comments:

Post a Comment