Wednesday 21 July 2010

Feeling the fear and doing it anyway...

I have 2 big scary things on the horizon, one is tomorrow and I'm not blogging about it yet but it is related to something on my list... The other thing is this:



Yes in a fit of madness I have actually booked to do Go Ape - hubby did have a voucher for it for his birthday last year and it was getting towards the date when we had to take the plunge if we were going to do it - am not good with heights but think this will be awesome if I manage to get up and off the first tree! Definitely wouldn't have done this without it being on the list...

1 comment:

  1. I love it - I'm so pleased you going to have a try - it will be awesome! Dont forget to take your camera and secure to your harness!
    My sister and I have done a couple of "Go Ape's" and love it but she's decided to become pregnant so I will have to enroll a friend to do another! Good luck - have fun!

    ReplyDelete